Going over, under and through the obstacles is so much cooler than reading about them! Register now!! Don’t miss out!
Ash Kicker 2013 Obstacles
- Lil’ Squatches Mountains – These mountains of various sizes are just a warm up to what you’ve got to crawl over up ahead.
- Nothing But Net! – Climb up one side of the cargo net and down the other. Looks easy until you reach the top.
- Beam Me Up – Maneuver your way along several rows of balance beams.
- 1826 Elite Fitness Ashes & Elbow – Good luck getting your ash over several Sasquatch size hurdles. Don’t worry, in between each you’ll be down on your elbows as you crawl underneath pits dug into the sand! The perfect breather in the middle…an 8 foot wall!
- Beaver Trail Forest – No path cleared for you!! Find your own way through the dense brush and serious vegetation! Better hope the beaver’s in a good mood as you tread through his forest.
- Harry Ash Wall – This 20ft vertical wall is definitely Harry! Better pick the right path if you’re going to get up this one. Even the Hendersons couldn’t do it!
- Sasquatch Stairs – Work your way up Mt Ash Kicker by conquering these Sasquatch size stairs. The higher you climb the taller they get!
- Burn Baby Burn – Just because you’ve reached the top of the stairs doesn’t mean you’re done climbing. Now you get to work your way up the sandy, rock, and steep hillside.
- BURNED OUT! – Just as you reach the top we’ve got a surprise that will leave you feeling BURNED OUT!
- Gator Pit – We know you love mud pits so we’re making sure you get plenty of chances to crawl in the mud & wrestle a few gators.
- Happy Kids Dentistry Sugar Pit – No walking through this one! The only way out is to crawl in the mud! Climb up & over an 8 foot ladder then get ready to crawl through the Sugar Pit. This pit’s covered and you never know what goodies are stuck in the mud!
- Crash Landing – Base jump off the sand pit but be ready for a crash landing.
- Mt. Ash Kicker Crawl – Work your way up Mt. Ash Kicker by using ropes to help with this vertical hill climb.
- Yeti Woops – Get ready for Yeti size woops and table tops!
- Chuck Norris Would Kick Ash Wall – To work your way along this vertical wall you better have Kung Fu grip because there’s not much to hang on to. Can’t make it, don’t worry we’ve got a surprise landing!
- Ash TireD? – You need to climb, fight and crawl your way over these Bigfoot size tires.
- Army Crawl Ash Kicker Style – We’re sending you through dark, muddy tubes. There’s no way outta this one!
- Fire Mountain Grill’s DEEP FREEZE – This will definitely leave you chilled!!
- Bigfoot Bubble Bath – After all that sand and mud we want our racers to finish squeaky clean and ready to party in our very own foam pit!
- Squatch Pipe – This half pipe is Sasquatch size. Better get your speed up as you run up the front and pull yourself to the top. You may need some help to get up this one! Now get ready to climb down, better hang on tight!
*All obstacles subject to change.